BEAUTY OF THE BUNYAS – Art in Nature
November 12, 2021
Poppies on the Hill
BEAUTY OF THE BUNYAS
Art in Nature
12th-14th November 2021
Treat yourself to a weekend away with other creative people and be guided by two practising South Burnett Artists.
Pat van Kempen and Romaine Undery would love you to enjoy the beauty of the Bunya Mountains National Park and experience nature through art.
Arrival time – between 8am and 9am on Friday 12th
Where – at the Bunya Mountains Mai Chalet located behind Poppies Cafe at Dandabah.
Departure time – 4pm on Sunday 14th
- Making Kokedama (string ball plants)
- Paint and Sip (BYO drinks and nibbles)
- Sketching on the trail
- Pen and wash
- Botanical fabric collage
Sunday – Bringing it all together
- Exhibiting work, sharing and photographing
- Collaborative canvas painting
- Optional small Basket weaving
Your $490 per person includes
- Shared accommodation at the Bunya Mountains Mai Chalet.
- All Workshops taught with step by step instructions by Pat and Romaine (art experience by participants not necessary)
- Food is self-catered with the option of cafes/restaurant. Kitchen in the chalet.
Tickets are limited to 10 people to ensure an enjoyable small group experience.
For further enquiries please contact – Pat or Romaine