BEAUTY OF THE BUNYAS – Art in Nature
November 12, 2021
The Bunya Chalet
BEAUTY OF THE BUNYAS
Art in Nature
12th-14th November 2021
Treat yourself to a weekend away with other creative people and be guided by two practising South Burnett Artists.
Pat van Kempen and Romaine Undery would love you to enjoy the beauty of the Bunya Mountains National Park and experience nature through art.
- Making Kokedama (string ball plants)
- Paint and Sip (BYO drinks and nibbles)
- Sketching on the trail
- Pen and wash
- Botanical fabric collage
Sunday – Bringing it all together
- Exhibiting work, sharing and photographing
- Collaborative canvas painting
- Optional small Basket weaving
Your $560 per person includes
- Transport by Pursers Coaches leaving 8am Friday 12th Nov from Murgon Newsagency and returning 4pm Sunday 14th November
- Shared accommodation at the Bunya Mountains chalets
- All Workshops taught with step by step instructions by Pat and Romaine (art experience by participants not necessary)
- Food is self catered with the option of Cafes
Tickets are limited to 10 people to ensure an enjoyable small group experience.
For further enquiries please contact – Pat or Romaine